and to improve our user experience. Learn more
We are a 21+ venue-only on Saturdays. Children are welcome any other day. If you plan to visit with children please adhere to the following policies:
Updated Policy for Guests with Children:
- Children must always remain with a parent or guardian at all times – please no exceptions.
- Section 25665 of the California Alcoholic Beverage Control states that minors are not allowed to enter or remain within a bar. However, a minor is allowed to enter and remain inside a restaurant that happens to have a bar attached to it. Children are not allowed to sit or stand at the tasting bar.
- Children are not allowed to be in our vineyard, landscaping, or fountains.
- Shoes and clothing must be always worn.
- No balls, bikes, skateboards, scooters, toy guns, Frisbees, etc. – we are not staffed to be a playground.
- Tours and special events are a 21+ only experience.
We ask that you please respect the guidelines listed above to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our visitors.
At Masia de la Vinya, we love seeing your four-legged friends!
However, only service animals are allowed in our Tasting Room. Thank you for your cooperation!
Saturdays: No outside food or beverages are allowed on our patios or in our tasting room or Vintner’s Lounge . Charcuterie options and occasional food trucks will be available.
Sundays-Fridays: Light snacks are welcome on our patio
Please no food inside the Tasting Room or Vintners Lounge
We look forward to your next visit!